So who is the Fiery Imp?
I’m a short redhead who grew up in the suburbs of San Francisco Bay area in my hometown of Concord. Not too exciting huh? Well, anyone who has a fiery attitude like mine, grew as an only child (enter Freud theories) with great parents and wonderful childhood friends…life does become exciting!
I left the nest at 18 and joined the US Navy. After 4 years as active duty and 2 years as a Reservist, I moved on and married a close friend of mine. Now I’m writing this blog.
Ok, that’s a pretty crappy explanation of the last decade of my life, but I’m sure there will be plenty of time later to explain. I’m not going to make it that easy for you to get to know me.
Just the Facts ma’am, just the facts;
- Still living in the San Francisco Bay Area…actually it’s considered the Far East of the Bay
- Happily married since 2007.
- Mother of 3 cats; Pantera, Copper and Shelby… Yes, we know we named them after cars, wait until you hear what we named the dog. You don’t even want to know what we named the fish.
- Mother of 1 Pit-bull …yes named after a car… Subaru! She’s All Paw Drive
- BA in Sociology
- Disabled Veteran- I will have a post on why I’m disabled
- Red Headed and 5’2″, loving every minute of it! And to make it worse, I own a Mini Cooper but I make it by owning some muscle with a ’66 Mustang.
That’s all I’m going to give you for now, just the basics!
Thank you for reading,
If you have comments or suggestions please email me!